Following on from the recent update to the government guidelines, we have made some changes to our dining policy which was introduced for the safety of our guests and teams. We remain committed to abide by all rules, whilst ensuring we provide you with the most up to date and relevant safety requirements, to ensure you enjoy excellent food, drink, service and entertainment at all THE ENTOURAGE GROUP venues.
From Saturday June 5th, our restaurants will be closing at an earlier time of 10PM. This means that our guests will be politely asked to depart by 9:55PM. Our doors will then close at 10PM. We encourage all our guests to book earlier and in advance to avoid disappointment, during what we hope will be a brief period of time.
All THE ENTOURAGE GROUP venues with terraces & indoor dining are open 7 days a week from 12PM till 10PM and have a maximum capacity of 50 guests at one seating.
· We would like to inform you that during this time our chef has created a lovely a la carte menu. There is no need to pre order your menu. Please do let us know if there are any allergies or diet requests.
· We kindly ask you to arrive 5 minutes prior to your reservation due to the current situation; we will need to ask mandatory control questions from the government upon your arrival, to the entire party. Please arrive with your whole party.
· Please note due to the regulations and rules flexibility of your reservation is not possible, thus last-minute changes (increasing of guests, late arrival or extension of your reservation) is not possible.
Thank you for your understanding in these extraordinary times. Please remember Life is a Party and it will continue to be so… with precautions.
Control questions Government
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, we kindly ask you to not proceed with your reservation.
- Have you had one or more of the following (mild) complaints in the past 24 hours or at the moment: A cold, cough, shortness of breath and / or fever (from 38 degrees Celsius)?
- Do you currently have a roommate / family member with a fever and / or shortness of breath?
- Have you had the new coronavirus (diagnosed with a lab test) and has it been diagnosed in the past 7 days?
- Do you have a roommate / family member with the new coronavirus (determined by a laboratory test) and did you have contact with this roommate / family member less than 14 days ago while he / she still had complaints?
- Are you quarantined because you have had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the new corona virus?
- Please confirm your group consists of people from only one household and of 2 or less people, otherwise your party will be split up over two tables.